Monday 11 July 2011

End of year show


Some more phots from the end of year show.

This is of my main piece which comprises 5 panels of hand dyed silk, lino printed buildings with some dyed ceramic buildings over the top. I was lucky enough to sell all 5 of these pieces on the night!




This is the first of my 2 installation type pieces. It is 3 light boxes with hand made slide/cells of my work. Typically the light in the top box blew the day before the preview show.

 This is the second of my installation style pieces. It is a hanging made up of individual hand made slide/cells featuring different pieces of my work. I did actually want to have a slideshow running of my work created on tradtitional slides but as a lot of my work was produced in photoshop this was not achievable so I settled for this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment